Wed., Oct. 13 | Online Webinar
Family & Friends Cancer Event
Has someone in your family or friend circle been diagnosed with cancer?
Tickets Are Not on Sale
Time & Location
Oct. 13, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EDT
About the Event
When a friend or family are diagnosed with cancer, the path ahead could look daunting:
- Saying how you feel and validating your own health concerns.
- Needing some time to recouperate your energy.
- Understanding that your well-intended action could not receive the welcome you thought it would.
All of these tricky topics and we'll touch on them in the webinar. After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Continue living your life, while supporting your friend or family member with cancer.
- Validate your own pain and health concerns, without feeling guilty.
- Move from an involuntary support to a voluntary one.